Ikuti papan Diva88bet dari Diva88bet Shop | Diamond Jewelry | Luxury | Designs Engagement Rings | Tiffany & Co | 2016 di Pinterest.
need some help?
Contact Us : diva88bet.com support@diva88bet.com +6281377898347 Attention : +62 INA Indonesia Download My Resume & Save

Spanish Classroom Library Tour

As I have mentioned before I plan on using this library for free choice reading at the beginning of class on Tuesdays & Thursdays for 5-15 minutes depending on the class level. I plan to start free reading 2nd trimester of Spanish 1 for 5 minutes and build in length as the levels progress. There is little accountability since the point is for students to do extensive reading on their own. I only have them fill out this form for their own records so they remember what page they are on and if they have read a book yet already or not. As for implementation, I will try and guide students to books in which they will feel successful. I tell students they can sit anywhere in the room that they are able to focus (hence the comfy reading area for encouragement). I just ask that their eyes stay on the page, and they they do not just flip through. For some classes who are highly distracted, I really encourage them to follow along with their finger. From reading around the web, I personally need to do a better job this year of actually reading myself during this time, so the students see value, and not trying to get something done. Do you have a classroom library? Here are some more resources to help you out.

Diva88bet Shop | Diamond Jewelry | Luxury | Designs Engagement Rings | Tiffany & Co | 2016